The only reason we are here is because of you. Schedule an appointment or email us and our staff will contact you to confirm your appointment and answer any questions.
Call Us: (817) 870 1033 | Emergencies: Call 911
Do you have COVID 19 protocols in place?
I am a new patient
- Please book an appointment and download or fill the new patient form online before your first visit.
What should I do if I need to cancel an appointment?
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please call us at (817) 870-1033.
What health insurance is accepted?
- Our practice is working to make sure we accept all insurance plans. We currently accept mist major health plans. Please call the office for updated information on plans accepted.
Will I always see my Dr. Obeng?
- You will see Dr. Obeng if you have an appointment to see him.
What is a primary care physician?
- Primary care physicians (PCPs) are similar to coaches, directing and coordinating all aspects of your health care – physical, emotional and mental.
- They listen to your questions, assess symptoms, recommend treatment approaches, prescribe medication and refer you to the proper specialist when needed.
2600 Mall Circle, Fort Worth, TX 76116
Our COVID 19 Protocols
Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our staff and patients. We are committed to help prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), this is why we follow all CDC recommended guidelines for COVID 19. As a shared responsibility, we advise that if you are not feeling well and experiencing any COVID symptom, please let us know right away and call your Doctor.